Local Benefits

The following are benefits provided locally in Palo Alto County. Please contact your CVSO for assistance.

Military Medals & Medal Replacement

Medals awarded while in active service are issued by the individual military services if requested by Veterans or their next of kin. Requests for replacement medals, decorations and awards should be directed to the branch of the military in which the Veteran served. Requests can be submitted to your CVSO. When requesting medals, please include:

Go to State Benefits | Go to Federal Benefits